The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 08






Christmas was good this year. Ricky really got into it this year and was all excited about it all, so it made it so much fun. Wes loved unwrapping his gifts and then playing with his new toys, clothes, ect.

But one big thing that happened this Christmas was that, Alex and I found out what out little peanut is. We are having a baby......BOY:-) That's right boy number three, Theodore Joshua "TJ" Johnson. So now we have Ricky, Wesley, Theodore (theme song of Alvin and the chipmunks in the background ;-) ). We are so excited that God has blessed us with another boy, although I don't know what I'm going to do with a house full of boys ;-), I know at lest I'll be safe and hopefully one day maybe in 3 years have another girl in the house.

So after Christmas the boys and I got the flu and still fighting it. So far Alex hasn't gotten it, so this New Years we are just staying home.

Another exciting new is someone called about the house up north then called back immediately and asked to see it this Saturday, so hopefully it will sale and we wont have to worry about that any more. So I'll have to post more on that later .

Well I hope everyone had a nice blessed Christmas and will have a happy New Year! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home