The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Slowly Moving Back


Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Been busy with finding a place then moving, but we aren't officially moving till sometime in November.

In the picture above we where looking in Cincy for our new place and got free tickets to the game so we decide to take the boys to their first official game. It was so much fun and the boys loved it.

I am 16 weeks and things are going well, had some bleeding the other day but everything seems to be fine as of now. Our little peanut is just growing so fast. I'm starting to show, but some think I just look like I'm little over weight, but the lil Johnson baby is making their appearance!!! We will find, or at lest I will find out what the baby is in December if not earlier :-)

We found a nice place in Cincy that we'll rent for about a year and then try and save up for a house and try to sale our other house.

The boys are doing great and growing fast. Ricky really wants to go to school but we have to wait till next year and Wes has all but one of this baby molars now and is walking/climbing into everything.

Well that's about it for now, I'll try and get some Halloween pictures up when the time comes:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home