The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

God is Good :-)

I Just wanted to tell you that that mom from the blog below charges were dropped by the judge last week for lack of evidence. Thanks for the prayers!!!

I Just wanted to send a quick post saying that Wes now has 5 teeth and is starting to cruise along furniture. Ricky is really starting to get the hang of the potty, some days are better then others. And Alex and I are going to try and sale his car this weekend.

I am so Thankful for my Husband and children. They are the most wonderful gift God could ever have given me by far. They are always here for to hug me and or to crawl all over me ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home