The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Have you hugged a Storm Trooper today?


So the family and I just got back from our trip to CA. We went to San Fran and Berkeley. I had a ADX convention so Alex and the boys tagged along. I am so glade they did, because Ricky got to hug and meet a lot of his favorite Star Wars guys. But the reason for my title is that Ricky kept hugging every storm tropper he saw. It was so cute

Any ways that is just a quick update

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home