The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh Great It's Summer

So today is the first day of summer. I really do not like summer. Give me Spring, Fall, and Winter. The only thing I like about Summer is going to our Condo in Florida and seeing the sea turtles and going to Disney.

But that might chang once the little one starts playing Baseball;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenette said...

Ugh. I'm with you, Rachel! Unless I can spend the entire summer in a pool, I'm ok with only a little bit of summer. Must be because we're fair skinned :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home