The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hi,

So I have not posted since Dec. sorry. A lot has happened. I have gotten bigger and can't move around as well;) Ricky got a little tike blue car bed and loves it. Wes is coming in a few weeks. Alex, with family help, destroied the kitchen so we can put the new one in. We are all hoping to have it done, or almost done by the time Wes comes. Chole is doing the same, the only one that nothing has happened too;)


Will post once Wes has come with detials:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home