The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pray for this Mom

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337012,00.html

For all you moms out there, how many times have you left your little babies asleep in the car and then ran quickly to drop something off ( like a letter in the mail box for an example) all long still having the baby and the car insight. Well this mom got hand cuffed and now is on trail for just doing that.

If that wasn't enough for me to ask for your prayers, but also I know this mom. We took, with our husbands, Bradley Birth classes together. These classes are not just like a 1-3 week one night classes its 2-3 months one night of classes so you get to know each other fairly well.

I ask that you pray for this mom and the whole situation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home