The Life of C. Rachel Johnson

I am Married to a wonderful man for over five years now named Alex. We have two sons Ricky, Wes, and a boy on they way TJ. We are both from Ohio and have movied back home to Ohio. I have been a chirstian for over 20 years and I am thankful to have God by my side:)

Friday, December 19, 2008

I Didn't Win ;-(

Hi,

I didn't win the KinderKord Wrist to Wrist Retractable Connection, but that's ok I still love mom4life.com and still shop there and have my baby registry there just incase you wanted to know ;-) But I did end up getting one, my sweet awesome hubby got it for me as a surprise, I love him so much.

So go check out mom4life.com it's awesome :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom 4 Life said...

I am so sorry you didn't win Rachel:(. But I am so glad you have such a kind husband:)! Let me know how you like it.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home